Search Weather Pod View Todays Topics View Todays New Posts

AW What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?

Silas is Owned by and has made 11 Chapters and 3 Stories
Task:
Elemental: No Elemental power Magic: No Magical power
Users Status: Online

Mar’s comment on not sharing ones full name to that of a newly met stranger made Silas roll his eyes, but his interest was only increased now that he knows a secret is being withheld. A new sort of obsessive determination fluttered its ugly wings as the need to know Mar’s full identity ate away at his mind, despite just meeting the large wolf; Silas is a controlling creature, what can he say. “Perhaps you should have kept that bit of information to yourself, babe,” Silas cooed with fake sweetness before turning his devotion back to the she with a curious mind in want to also know who she is.

Her words spoken caused him to tilt his head to one side as her voice was lenient and he wished to perceive her words correctly. Fortunately, he inherited a strong sense of audible range, so her words didn’t fall on deaf ears. “Ah, but your attendance is not that of disruption,” his say held a tone of security, hoping to draw her in with his fake assurance. Auricles of a light grey color shifted at the almost noiseless sound of Mar’s distinguishable voice. Silas didn’t strain himself to eavesdrop on his mumble, although he did catch a couple of the articulated words and that was enough to generalize on what exactly was said.

He clicked his tongue from slight displeasure at what he thought Mar’s may have said, but he didn’t comment upon the matter. Instead, Silas moved to be beside Mar and then would proceed to bump the bigger with his shoulder, making sure to add a good amount of force behind the movement. Though, he did have the understanding that his smaller physique probably had done nothing to Mar’s loftier frame but leave a dull ache to Silas’s own shoulder. He was left feeling a tad better from the small release of annoyance through his childish action. Deeming Mar disciplined, he once again addressed the she-wolf, “If I’m inclined to ask, what brings you here, darling?” Silas asked as he watched the winged wolf make her descent down the ridge, yet he made no effort to approach, keeping his paws fixed in the same spot.

Jaiynia is Owned by and has made 7 Chapters and 1 Stories
Task: Warrior

Jaiynia made her way towards the two individuals to which she had made her acquaintance with, feeling more comfortable with their scent. The she-wolf maneuvered swiftly in her descent down the ravine with careful attention to the places she placed her paws. Once she reached the bottom she stood several feet away from them, swaying her tail a little while cocking her ears toward  their vocals as they spoke. 

She first responded to the larger creature “..I am glad that I have not disturbed you two,.. I don’t feel hostility from your two, so it can’t be all that unpleasant,” she spoke softly. 

In light of the other winged wolf’s question, she found herself in some deep thought as she herself knew not why she had come to this place and whether there was some significance to it. She was the kind of individual to always count that everything happens for a reason and with a possible grand purpose if one allows it to be acknowledged. Closing at that thought she opened her jaws to respond, her voice more clear and not as drawn back still gentle but not as quiet as first response, “I am not quite sure why the wind ...flora brought me here, though I feel something drew me to this place... and I wouldn’t question the steps I have taken from the feelings that have ventured me this far.” As she spoke she closed her eyes feeling a gentle breeze that seemed to bring her some sort of peace or comfort, almost becoming lost in that moment her words trailing, her appendages lifting from her back higher then before. In a few seconds she snapped back into that present moment flicking her tail quickly for a brief moment while resettling her wings upon her back, looking at the two of them. 

“Where is this place that I have come may I ask, and to whom do I have the privilege to be speaking to?She cocked her cranium slightly side ways before straightening it again. She felt no true threat from these new acquaintances yet realizing there was more than what meets the eye, being that is true for all living things a like.

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 02:15 AM by Jaiynia.)
Marma is Owned by and has made 19 Chapters and 1 Stories
Task:

Marma's brows furrowed and he shifts himself to sit up rather than slouch as he gives Silas a hard look after he said he should have kept the information to himself.  Marma did not like the fake sweetened words this silver-tongue spoke. 

He remains unmoved from the shoulder shove of the smaller sized canine; at least to him.

What was that for? He thought to himself. 

His eyes glance to the side keeping suspicious a look on Silas for the duration of him and the female conversing. His snout slightly wrinkles as a ghost of a growl remained silent on his lips.  Before, he was unbothered by the white one. Indifferent to his presence, but currently with the appearance with another canine, he could not ignore this one. Marma couldn't help but compare Silas to a poisonous flower. Luring in prey with sweet and beauty. 

Only when the female asked for names did he tear his hard gaze away from Silas and onto the female.  "Mar."  He replies.

@Silas
@Jaiynia

Jaiynia narrowed her vivid orbs that seemed to glitter like that of a sea of variant colored flames until her eyelids seemed to touch. She then outstretched her limbs and bowed her cranium toward the earth, her muzzle just barley kissing her rich soil, “Nice to meet you Mar,” she said gently, as she bowed in respect to him. After she finished bowing, her eyelids opened again as she lifted herself back on her haunches looking amongst the two of them quietly pondering her own thoughts in her mind. 

@Spunk
@Thunderbird

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 12:43 AM by Jaiynia.)
Task:

"why do you bow?" he questions the forest female after she bows. The motion confused him. Doesn't one bow to those deemed higher than themselves? Why would she bow to him? He is nothing more than an old sword.  His tail thwumps behind him in a similar manner that a human drums his fingers, before ultimately settling on curling around his paws, smacking Silas beside him in the process. He will wait a little longer before ultimately deciding should he stay or go. Although, he does begin to think that Silas could provide him with some distractions. Entertaining him for a little while before he abandons him. However...he can just get up and leave right now. Follow the river and eventually find his way out. Maybe rest under a waterfall or two. 

His mind was obviously elsewhere as he gazed off into nothing. A small smile on his face as he thought about the rushing waters of a fall on his shoulders.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 07:07 AM by Marma.)
Silas is Owned by and has made 11 Chapters and 3 Stories
Task:

Her questions didn’t fall upon deaf ears, although he wasn’t fast enough with his words to come back with an answer. Instead, he stood with rare patience as he watched the small interaction between the two canines. With the second question receiving a brief explanation with the same nickname that was given to Silas earlier. Mildly, he was disappointed that Mar’s earlier words of not sharing his full alias with someone a little less than a stranger true. Secret determination bubbled within, a want, a new obsession, to figure out what is exactly being hidden from him; his need to know someone’s secrets and to possess them as his own, would, has, driven him nearly mad.

Purple orbs never stopped processing information, even though his mind drifted he still understood the conversation being held. He was brought to surprise was the she bowed her body to the green beast as if he was royalty; it only proved to show Silas’s vain side even for a split second as he puffed and ruffled his feathers, but treated it as if he was shaking off a waters liquid. Silas listened to Mar’s question, his mouth opening to reply with a snarky remark, only to fall silent at the thump upon his side. Its motion left him unbalanced and created a feeling of mental dishevelment. Once steady again, slit pupils shifted to stare at Mar with a burn, as his ears flattened and his tail swayed like that of an angry cat. The desire to head-butt the other with his antlers almost became a reality, but he refrained himself from the violent action, noting a plan for revenge later.

Instead, Silas shuffled himself back to his original position with an annoyed huffed but finally giving the she-wolf his own answer, certainly with a voice a little less sweet than before. “You’ve carried yourself to the lands waterfalls, a lovely landscape it is,” he hummed softly before answering her second question. “My alias is Silas,” he spoke as he scanned her overall appearance before asking a question of his own, ”and now that we’ve given you our identity, perhaps you’d like to share yours?”

The forest wolf twitched her ear slightly thinking within her own mind about Mars question. This was quite a normal behavior for her as this was a custom since she was brought up as a pup; to respect and treat all living creatures alike as higher than oneself.    

Jai's eyelids closed softly as she blinked responding first to Mar's question and then to Silas's. "I have always bowed to anyone I have ever had the pleasure to cross paths with. For it is my honor to meet precious souls as yourselves, as I believe all souls are precious and significant. I hold all in high regard and where I have come from this notion was always was instilled in me. I apologize if it makes you feel uncomfortable, it is only to give you the most respect as I am able to give, for what you deserve." Her mouth curled ever so slightly into a relaxed smile. 

After a slight pause she turned her green sea orbs to Silas, but also switching her gaze from one to the other as she responded to Silas's question. "My name is Jaiynia, but I am okay if you call me Jai as I know my name is sometimes a mouthful," she said softly swaying her tail across the earth slowly. "Ah, well it is a most pleasant place to be lead to I must say, " she nodded her cranium in approval.

While she rested on her Jai watched the interactions between the two creatures with careful attention, her green sea eyes flickering with interest, noticing an interesting relationship developing between them which only brought a slightly more prominent smile on her mouth. She preferred to keep her thoughts to herself at this time therefore she remained in the same still composure as before, relaxing her smile again before her companions noticed.

@Thunderbird
@Spunk

Task:

Marma barely gives a nod in response while he struggle to hold back a yawn, ending up as a sort of breathy growl which in turn transformed into another yawn. All his fangs are flashed at the two winged canines as he felt his soul leave his body in that yawn. Snacking his lips, Marma suddenly stands and shakes his mane. "Hungry." He grumbles and turns his nose to the sky, smelling the air. A good elk or three would fill him although theres a slim chance of catching anything. It is night. The luminating parts on his body will give him away long before he could even get close, and Marma does not want to waste more energy to give chase. Perhaps fishing? It's a pain but doable. More so that him ramming through branches and brush to catch a tiny hare. 

As he pondered his options of a quick easy meal, his stomach made its want loud and clear.

@Silas
@Jaiynia

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 02:40 PM by Marma.)
RandomEvents is Owned by SoreWounds and has made 17 Chapters and 12 Stories

Obtained Item!

The Character(s) in this thread have obtained an item.

Granted Wings
This item grants the holder a set of wings. No matter the size, color, or species. 
If a character who obtains this Item already has wings they gain another set.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 09:37 AM by RileyCasper.)
Task:

Hunger quickly becoming his motive, dangerously sharp eyes glide over to Silas. Examining the male as an option for a quick meal, however, its dismissed. The feathered wolf would more than likely fight back. His eyes then shift to the new fae that joined them. She was small. He could possibly take her down if she didn't have those plants covering her. A slight grumbling growl echoes through his frame as he looks away from them and toward the deeper forest. They won't do. They'll fight back, and he doesn't feel like wasting the poison he spent the past few days building up. Well...he could always use...that. NO! He won't! Never again!
All while thinking and arguing with himself, his facial expressions shifted with each thought. With a huff from his nose, Marma was just about to leave when he felt a strange sensation on his back. Near his shoulder. He felt...heavier. Lighter. At the same time. He could move them...feeling muscles he's never used before moving the new weight forward.

Feathers....
He sees feathers. Whose green feathers are these? The new muscles move up and down, and so do the feathers. Purple eyes open as wide as saucers. These...are his!?? Mouth slightly agape in disbelief, Marma examines his new wings with a sparkle in his eyes. How? Why? Could he fly? The wings swoop open quickly, sending a strong gust of wind as the spread to their complete 16-foot wingspan. The feathers matching the color patterns of his coat, even the tips of the flight feathers had the pink glowing marks to them! Something changed that moment. As if someone opened the cage door for the clipped bird, a whole new light was soon revealed to Marma. He had no words to describe the feeling he had inside as the new appendages tested the air with experimental flaps. Big wings, for a big beast.

(From flapping his wings, Marma rears unto his hindlegs eyes once again catching sight of a familiar flower in the beak of yet an even more familiar bird. Munin. Again? He really seems to like giving him flowers. Quickly while the wings are still in tryout and hiding Munin and the flower,  Marma takes the flower the black raven god held out to him. @Random Event)

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019, 06:34 PM by Marma.)