Search Weather Pod View Todays Topics View Todays New Posts

AW A Slow Day

Nidelia Sponze is Owned by Nidelia and has made 5 Chapters and 2 Stories
Task: Healer
Elemental: No Elemental power Magic: No Magical power
Users Status: Online

Nidelia made her way through the streets of the market, her yes looking this way and that warily.  She'd not been traveling away from her home for that long, and since this was her first time, she wasn't sure what to expect.  She watched as a couple kids ran through the streets, laughing and playing as they chased each other and she smiled.  They were adorable as she walked past them and began to looks amongst the different stalls in the market.  There were so many stall owners, shouting about how good their wares were, why they should be bought more than others.  This was exciting to the young Neko, and her cat ears were swiveling around in every direction, trying to make sure she heard everything.  She felt energized as she could also feel the emotions of those within the market.  She put her hands behind her and started to skip along, her tail swishing to and fro.  So many people, sights, scents, it was all amazing.  She felt a purr rise in her throat gently and she began to sing a song as she walked.

@Saanyuvonjul

(This post was last modified: 9 hours ago by Nidelia Sponze.)
Saanyuvonjul is Owned by RileyCasper (MamaDragon) and has made 7 Chapters and 1 Stories
Task: Guardian

I should've known a little better
Good things never last forever
My heart in repose
I need you the most

The glowing green and purple eyes were the only thing that could be seen from the shadows as Siobhan wandered through the streets of T’nix Market. Her foot falls were slow, but steady as she glanced over the stalls, keeping well to the shadows. 

Each step she took made a click noise, which seemed to be drowned out by the many voices around her. She kept her cape pulled up, hood covering her red hair, and the tails covering her wings were tightly folded against her back, hidden out of sight for now at least.

As she wandered her eyes glanced over the shops not a single one catching her attention. Although, what did finally catch her attention ahead was a girl, skipping along humming, with a set of cat ears and tail. It wasn’t unfamiliar to see people with ears and tails, but for some reason this young girl drew the great dragon’s attention.

Her foot falls became faster until she stopped right in front of her. When she stopped, she hoped the young girl would stop, and she gradually leaned forward. Her rose colored lips pulled up in a faint smile. ”I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before.” Her voice was sweet, gentle, but still held a small bit of sternness to it, and she slowly stepped from the shadows. ”Welcome to Southern Daizarthican.” She paused, listening to the girl’s strange purr. ”Kitty.” She affectionately called her.

Feed me to the wolves
Like I don't have a pulse
'Cause the day you said "no"
I started dying
Sorry it took so long for me to finally reply.

Nidelia Sponze is Owned by Nidelia and has made 5 Chapters and 2 Stories
Task: Healer

Nidelia was startled and yelped as a woman came out of the shadows without warning after she'd stopped nearby her.  She'd actually stopped to look at some broaches, they were so shiny!  She looked at the woman curiously after she had a moment to realize what was happening and no longer be startled.  That was when the woman leaned in, as though inspecting Nidelia thoroughly almost like one would a slave?  She then blinked as the woman mentioned she'd never seen her around before.  Then within the same turn welcomed her to the area.

She then had a huge smile spread across her face.  "Thank you!  I'm Nidelia Sponze, it's a pleasurrre to meet you!" she said, a purr rising in her throat when she pronounced the 'r' in 'pleasure'.  Her tail swished back and forth excitedly and she rocked herself to and fro on the balls of her feet.  "I'm actually from this continent, but I only just rrrrecently decided to starrt trrravelling outside my home!" she adds with excitement in her voice.  Then her eyes caught a shiny broach in her peripheral vision and she spun to look at it, her pupils becoming huge saucers.

"Oooooh, it's sooooo prrrrrrrrretyyyy!" she exclaims, the purr in her voice very evident as her tail swished excitedly.  The broach had a jade center, perfectly polished and shaped into a perfect circle, and the outer edges were gold with tiny sapphires set into grooves carved into it.  Nidelia had the biggest smile as she looked at it, though it was obviously from her attire that there was no possible way she could afford anything like that.  Especially from an open market such as this, where every shop owner was price gouging every passerby.